Auto Glass Safety Council Registration
Auto Glass Companies: Register Today!
Becoming an Auto Glass Safety Council-Registered auto glass business will show your customers that you meet the ANSI/AGRSS® Standard and that you are committed to safety and quality at the highest level.
Becoming registered also:
- Enables and requires you to participate in the Auto Glass Safety Council Validation Program
- Allows you to promote the fact that your installers follow automotive glass industry best practices for safe automotive glass installations;
- Improves the level of performance and practices of your technicians; Demonstrates that you and your technicians meet the pertinent Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard;
- Helps you achieve a higher degree of consistency in your installation practices; Shows consumers that you care about their safety;
- Demonstrates to insurers that you follow industry best practices for safe automotive glass installations;
- Enables you to display certificates, wear patches, hang signage, and use the Auto Glass Safety Council registration logo in your advertising; and
- Allows your company to be included on the www.safewindshields.org website.
Important Registration Documents
Become an AGSC Affiliate Member!
In addition to becoming Auto Glass Safety Council-Registered, auto glass installation companies also can become Auto Glass Safety Council Affiliate Members. The cost of joining as an Affiliate Member as an Auto Glass Safety Council-Registered Company is $5 annually. (Please note: auto glass installation companies must be registered to also become affiliate members.)
Become an AGSC Associate Member!
Suppliers and non-installation companies that wish to show their support by joining as an Associate Member also can do so for an annual fee (see letter below for details).
Becoming an Associate Member of the Auto Glass Safety Council (formerly the AGRSS Council) offers a range of benefits—from the ability to utilize the logo in your marketing materials to discounts on Auto Glass Safety Council Conference registrations.